OOTD: DENIM VEST

denim vest - Monki, top - Zara, high waist jeans - H&M &denim, belt - H&M, sneakers - New Balance

I plead guilty... I did some serious shopping! This oversized black denim vest was on my wishlist for a long time. And I ran in the sneakers on the Swan Market on a vintage stand. They're unworn, but it's an old style and that's just what made me fall in love with them! They're glued to my feet from that moment on.

Now it's time to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow... New Year's Eve! For me it's the least fun holiday of the year. I never know what to do. Go to a party? Which one? Staying in with my love? Throw a party for friends? This year we decided to book a hotel room in our own town, so we can enjoy eachother and all the luxury that comes with the room. Taking a bath while drinking champagne.. stuff like that! And it's near the Erasmus Bridge, right where the national firework takes place. We'll meet some friends there. I'm really really looking forward to it! What are you up to? Have a nice one, anyway!






Populaire posts