DIARY: 11


Sorry for the lack of outfit posts. I've been sick for a few days. And my photographer a.k.a my boyfriend has got a full time job now, so it's hard to get a moment to shoot some pics. But I still love doing it more than anything else, plus I bought myself some pretty new stuff, so I got a lot to show you and that's coming to you very soon!
For now, last weeks diary. A great week! This is what you're looking at:

Gijssie on the bed. just put on some clean sheets... :) // my mom and stepdad were married 12,5 year last sunday. a beautiful and appropriate quote // Daisy and I went to see the movie 'Inside Llewyn Davis' on monday - great movie -, and had some fresh mint tea while acting funny in the lobby afterwards // fresh fruit from the market, loving it! // tuesday and wednesday Roel and I went on a citytrip to Groningen and had the best time. enjoying a warm bath, drinking beers in the Pintelier, walking around the city with all the Christmas lights...  I love us! // o, and ginger ale with fresh mint is a very good idea, yum.

Have a nice weekend, y'all!

Populaire posts