MUSIC || TOP 10 ALL TIMES

'Every December the radio plays songs from our parents' youth and they go all crazy and start dancing'. That's one of the things I read today on Twitter about the Top 2000. Made me think... Am I that old? ;) But I've always loved 'my parents' music. Music from the '60 and '70, the best they've ever made. But the Top 2000 is more than that. It's a list of the best music of all times. ALL TIMES! And listening to it makes me as happy as can be.
Today I share with you my personal Top 10. And I really like to know, what's your #1? 

10. Sam Cooke - Bring it on home


First love... 

9. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit 


Childhood sentiment...

8. Dolly Parton - Jolene


Because Dolly rocks. And this is her best song! (although it was a close call with 'I will always love you'!) 

7. Queen - Love Of My Life 


This show... Amazing! 

6. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine


Motown music is the greatest music! That's definitely one to make a new list about..! 

5. The Doors - Light my fire.


The Doors... This doesn't need explanation.

4. Bill Withers - Ain't no sunshine 


3. Billy Joel - Piano Man


Beautiful song, always gives me this strange happy-but-at-the-same-time sad feeling. 

2. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight


Just amazingly wonderful. The guitar... ♥!!

1. Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Of you don't know me by now


It's was very very hard to choose between this one and the one performed by Simple Red, but I guess I like this one best. After all this song is my absolute favourite. I love the lyrics, the music and the sense in the song! 

Populaire posts