zondag 24 november 2013

DIARY: 09


Aah, my phone broke down!! It wasn't charging anymore. They think it's a software problem, I get it back in about 2 weeks. And, all my pictures are gone! I'm a year behind with my back-up, so I lost a lot. Arrrgh!
With the pictures I already uploaded to facebook I made this diary. A recap of last week: 

a whole friday with my darling Daisy! I was helping her with the styling for the photoshoot for her new website - I will tell you more about that later - and it's always fun when we're together ♥ // my life. :) // obsessed with white cats much? // Rotterdam! Willemsbrug and De Hef, my city's pride // wishlist material! // Gijssie was very dirty when he came in last morning. He looks a bit like Zorro right? 

I'm up to a lazy Sunday, how about you? Enjoy your day! 

♥ 



Follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter and/or Bloglovin'!






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke foto's! En jeetje echt balen dat je telefoon er mee op gehouden is :( Tip voor de volgende keer is dropbox, als je de app download op je mobiel, dan upload ie iedere keer als je aan de wifi zit je gemaakte foto's naar je box (behalve als je batterij bijna leeg is). Dat heeft mij ook echt gered haha. Ow en ik ben heeel benieuwd of je al een dip hebt gemaakt haha.

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Speak up! Ik waardeer het! ♥