OOTD: BLUE PENCIL






































Ph: Roel van Tienen
skirt - H&M trend, top - Zara, tights - Zeeman, rings - H&M

When it's too cold outside, and rainy, I take outfit pictures in my own livingroom. Well, I'm not taking 'm, it's my bf Roel who deserves all the props. He's not a big fan of fashionblogs, or of taken my outfit pics, but if I aks him nicely, he's always there with the camera. Thanks, hun!
I'm a big fan of this skirt, I love the bright blue colour! Because it's so high in the waist it's hard to combine, especially during winter. With underwear, tights, a top and a blouse squished in it even shapewear can't keep me from looking 5 months pregnant... So I choose this simple black shirt with a lower back to go with it.
Perfect outfit to go to the market for some fruit and cheese, right? ;)
Have a nice Tuesday!




Follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter and/or Bloglovin'!


Populaire posts