vrijdag 3 oktober 2014

OOTD: FIRST OF OCTOBER



Ph: Roel van Tienen
dress - H&M trend, sneakers - New Balance, sunnies - H&M


Wednesday was the first day of October, and  my day off. A warm and sunny day. I think summer is making it up with us for all those rainy August-days! I love a good indian summer, it's asking for a lot of creativity in the way we dress. Too cold for sandals, but no sweater weather yet! I'm a big fan of the combination of a girly-girly dress, messy hair and sneakers. Since I'm on a strict shopping budget with our big trip coming up, I bought these New Balance beauties on sale. Last pair, but they fit like a glove. I think I can conquer this indian summer, upcoming autumn, a little bit of winter ánd 3 months of travelling in 'm. Perfect to stroll around town in the mix with a little black dress (yes, like today!) ánd great to climb a volcano!
But first, let's enjoy the weather of this great season, in my own dodgy neighborhood. Not so bad after all!






4 opmerkingen:

  1. Waauw, leuke outfit. Ik vind jou blog echt gaaf kwa lay out! echt jaloers haha

    liefs irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel! Is niet zo heel ingewikkeld, hoor, ik ben ook niet heel goed met computers! :) Maar ik probeer de lay-out zo basic mogelijk te houden, lekker rustig! En alle aandacht naar de inhoud. Veel succes met jouw blog! x

      Verwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke jurk! Super gecombineerd met de sneakers

    - Jo
    http://blog.sooco.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Speak up! Ik waardeer het! ♥