DIARY: 21

Goodmorning sweets! Here are my snapshots from last week. What you're looking at:


me, getting ready for my cousin Anna's farewell party last sunday. on monday she left for a backpacktrip through Asia, all by herself! I think it's so cool that she's doing this. proud at you, babe! // from where I stand in my bright red winter coat // last Saturday it suddenly was like summer outside! Tara and I got together to shoot some outfit pics, like you've seen last week. //  Levi! ♥ // Rotterdam Central Station, ain't it stunning? // Fillmore, my fave one from Cars! happy hippie! // handsome Gijssie // another snapshot from the H&M dear Rotterdam press party. it was so nice to see you guys again! // another selfie! an autumn plus: hats! 

So, what are you up to this weekend? I think I'm about to chill big time! 
Have a nice one, y'all!

Populaire posts