ROTTERDAM || ILOVEFASHIONBLOGGERS Q&A AT NHOW

Ph: me and Rowan 

Last Saturday the day was finally there: The Ilovefashionbloggers Q&A at Nhow, Rotterdam! Woohooo! Before the Q&A started Tara, Rowan, Yasmin and I met to make some outfit pictures. I met these gorgeous girls at the Ilovefashionblogger New Years drink in January and we speak regularly ever since. 
We took the pictures underneath the Erasmus Bridge, a beautiful location near the Rotterdam building where Nhow is located. After entering Nhow we get a namebadge and Tara was asked to give an interview about blogging.



After an inspiring presentation from Olympus photography, the Q&A with top bloggers Yara Michels, Linda Tol and Negin Mirsalehi was on. Good questions and great answers, I wrote a lot in my little blog notebook. It really was inspiring, I wanted to start blogging immediately after it!
But first there were cocktails and pictures and a lot of new people to meet in the lobby!





It was a great and inspiring Q&A, at an amazing location! Ilovefashionbloggers did a good job, everything was so well organized . Hope there are a lot of days and meetings like this to come! 


Populaire posts