DIARY: 10


Hi guys! How are you doing? Can you believe this weather?! I'm off to the beach, but I'll leave you with a post full of randomness from the last 2 weeks:

rainy sundays are for... Star Wars marathon! first time I saw this movie about Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi... I'm hooked! // mustache mirror at Lof der Zoetheid. Desiree and I went there for their famous high tea, and it's famous for a reason. yum! // lazy saturdays with Gijssie // the 'old', but original entrance of Rotterdam Zoo: Blijdorp. so much has changed over the years, I really felt a bit old walking through the zoo saying 'wow, the giraffes used to live here, and the tiger used to live near the lions and now he's in the old polar bear shelter...and.. and... ' :)  // on mothersday I went through some old pictures and found this cute one of me and my mom together // a preview of last sundays outfit, soon on the blog! // ice ice baby! // Roel at the Oceanium, such an amazing place! // holding little Madelief (Roels latest niece) for the first time. sweet, beautiful girl. // Roel surprised me with these white roses at our 2,5 year anniversary! Woohooo! I'm one lucky girl! // my 'zoo-date' outfit

Populaire posts