OOTD: CLARKS



There are shoes I think everyone should have in their closet. Classic brands, that stand for quality, never go out of fashion and give your outfit instant style. Clarks Originals is one of those brands. I’m enternal grateful I got myself these dark blue leather ones last season. Classic underneath some blue jeans, but great with a dress like this as well! Especially since the weather these last few days turns out to be typical dutch: Spring days that feel like fall… 
But, better days are coming. And so my wishlist is already filling itself with light colours and cute pastels. Those light blue dessert boots are my absolute favourite at the moment. And I wouldn’t mind seeing my man in those gray ones with the blue sole! Which pair is your favourite?

You can shop your own Clarks Originals HERE at the Invito webshop. If you make your order before 20:00h, you get them delivered the next day. Or get them yourself at one of the shoepoints. Enjoy shopping!



Photography: Roel van Tienen. Special thanks to: Daisy Hofman 
dress - H&M consicious collection, blazer - H&M divided, boots - Clarks Originals

Populaire posts