RECAP || OOTD 01/2014


A new month has arrived, so it's time to look back on January's looks. The first 6 outfits of the year! I find it hard to shoot a nice outfit picture when it's so cold outside, I guess that's what real models are doing all the time. So much respect for that!

Maybe you noticed I'm blogging less often. That's because I made the conscious choice to do that. I want it to be something I do with love. Not an obligation. I have a fulltime job. And I love to hang out, go to the movies, eat out, cook comprehensive, have good and long sleep in my spare time. And I love fashion and clothes and shopping! But since I took that (self-imposed) pressure off, I like blogging even better!
I'm still thinking of new things to improve my OOTD photo's and to make my other articles more profound. And of ways to reach more people, get more followers. But then again, I read this text yesterday:
'You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust, let go and see what happens.'
And I will.

Populaire posts