OOTD || WINDY WONDERLAND



Ph: Tara
coat - H&M trend, jeans - H&M &denim, bag - Zara, boots - H&M

It's a windy Tuesday afternoon when I meet up with Tara from The Profashional to shoot some outfit pics in downtown Rotterdam. It's so much fun to shoot with an other blogger who knows what it takes to get a good shot! And although it was freezing cold - it started to rain cats and dogs right after we finished and got to my place for some hot tea!-, I loved walking around town to search for the most beautiful and photogenic spots in my own hometown.

I choose to wear my teddy coat and some ripped jeans, since recently my daily attire is all about denim and black. Keeping it simple. And I got myself some new boots! I was searching for some low budget black flats to get me through the last weeks of winter and here they are. You like 'm?










Populaire posts