ON MY MIND: FLORAL SLIP-ONS



Slip-ons - Manfield

No, I did not miss out on the slip-on trend. I just did not find the right ones. Yet.
I ordered a pair online when spring just started, but I had to wait too long 'till I had them home... Never in stock. Than I found a denim pair and I loved it! But... not my size. I tried on these white ones, but my feet looked huge in them. No thanks.



I was just about to give up on my search for the right slip-ons, when it happened: Love at first sight! Floral. Multi-coloured. Soft pastel. Suede. Slip-ons! Perfect!

And if I order them online at Manfield* before 8 o'clock, I have 'm home by tomorrow!
So, what do you think? Yay or nay?



If flowers aren't your cup of tea, there are a lot of other great slip-ons you can order at Manfield as well!  


*Onderdeel van een commerciƫle samenwerking.

Populaire posts