DIARY: 02


First of all a very happy birthday to one of my best and oldest friends Desiree! Hurray!

Then, my instadiary, last week in pictures. I'm still coughing myself a rib contusion, blugh, so I'm sleeping as much as I can and every day a smoothie for breakfast! Really hope I will feel better soon....
So, what are you looking at?

wednesday my man took me out for lunch at Vlaamsch Broodhuys. we had a mix of everything, it was spectacular! // yesterday I visited Desiree for her birthday, and cuddled a lot with her little boy Felix. I still have to get used to the fact that my bestie is a mom now. a real mom! but this boy is the cutest thing alive. // monday I had a date with Daisy. I surprised her with a pizza nutella from Happy Italy for dessert, not knowing she prepared pizzarette. perfect match! // ring party // from where I stand, last sunny Sunday afternoon. still so in love with this red coat! // Kate Moss was turning 40 last week. love this picture of her being so young and cute // beautiful skies in Rotterdam last thursday! Roel made this picture from his office, such a bright rainbow! // Gijssie, relaxing on saturdaynight ♥

Populaire posts