OOTD: SHEER

Ph: Roel
blouse - H&M trend, top - Zara, acid wash jeans - H&M divided, sneakers - New Balance, nailpolish - Hema

I was 21 when doctors diagnosed fibromyalgia. By then I was walking around with physical symptoms for years. For a long time there was a lot of confusion about this condition. Was it a fabricated illness (I know a girl whose doctor calls it a disease invented by depressed people with muscle pain!!), a body overload or an abnormality in the brains? For me it meant I had a lot of pain in the tendons of my muscles and joints and that I was suffering from extreme fatigue. Now I still have to be frugal to with my energy, but sometimes it goes well for months. Sometimes I'm close to forget that I am chronically ill. Until I get this hard reminder: a pain attack. In my hips, in my back. Or as this week: in my shoulder. It started a week or two ago with strain complaints. And despite I did a step back it got worse and worse. By now the pain is almost impossible , mean and fierce. The last few days I slept 10 to 12 hours a night. The boyfriend was painting the house, I watched helplessly from the sideline ... 
Wednessday we wanted to go out to get some fresh air, and to take these pictures. A relaxed outfit: my favorite black acid washed jeans with sneakers and a long blouse. I love the sheer parts of this top, the back and the sides. It gives it that little something extra. And I can't get enough of sneakers on days like that!

The latest studies on fibromyalgia have shown a new cause: Too much nerve fibers in the blood vessels. Sounds very plausible, hopefully they find a cure soon! But for now I hope the pain in my arm quickly reduces, so I can get to my normal life again.

For all of you: Happy Sunday!






Populaire posts