FESTIVAL || PINKPOP DAY 1


Ph: Roel van Tienen & me

DAY 1

What I wore: skirt - Monki, top - Zara, sandals - Birkenstock, sunnies - Ale Hop, bag - H&M trend

What I've seen: Ed Kowalczyk & Noordpool Orkest - Flogging Molly - Joe Bonamassa - John Mayer - The Rolling Stones

Pinkpop day 1 was an intense day. We had to get up very early in the morning to catch a train to the very south of our country. With a tent, 2 backpacks and 30 'C outside we walked to the campsite and I already felt worn out before we reached festival ground! 
But... as soon as we were there the awesomeness prevailed and I felt like I could go on for days! Dancing and singing at Flogging Molly, relax to the sounds of Joe Bonamassa's guitar, be enchanted by the music of John Mayer and a dream coming true with The Rolling Stones!
What a day! And only the start of an amazing festival! 
Oh, and the skirt.. that's a new one. Roel picked it out for me. Pretty awesome, don't you think? (and the last piece of clothing I allow myself to buy this season, I promiss!)

Populaire posts