donderdag 12 juni 2014

FESTIVAL || PINKPOP DAY 1


Ph: Roel van Tienen & me

DAY 1

What I wore: skirt - Monki, top - Zara, sandals - Birkenstock, sunnies - Ale Hop, bag - H&M trend

What I've seen: Ed Kowalczyk & Noordpool Orkest - Flogging Molly - Joe Bonamassa - John Mayer - The Rolling Stones

Pinkpop day 1 was an intense day. We had to get up very early in the morning to catch a train to the very south of our country. With a tent, 2 backpacks and 30 'C outside we walked to the campsite and I already felt worn out before we reached festival ground! 
But... as soon as we were there the awesomeness prevailed and I felt like I could go on for days! Dancing and singing at Flogging Molly, relax to the sounds of Joe Bonamassa's guitar, be enchanted by the music of John Mayer and a dream coming true with The Rolling Stones!
What a day! And only the start of an amazing festival! 
Oh, and the skirt.. that's a new one. Roel picked it out for me. Pretty awesome, don't you think? (and the last piece of clothing I allow myself to buy this season, I promiss!)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahh ben vorig jaar ook geweest was echt leuk! Niet op de grond moeten zitten met de storm? Hele leuke rok, love it! Waar heb je je zonnebril gekocht die is gaaf! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hoi Julia! Tof he, ik vond het echt geweldig! We hebben niet op de grond hoeven zitten gelukkig, we stonden in een tent naar een optreden te kijken. Die zonnebril is van Ale Hop, een winkel in Spanje.

      x Linda

      Verwijderen

Speak up! Ik waardeer het! ♥