DIARY: 08


Diary #8 of 2014. It has been a busy couple of weeks, but with a lot of fun things and loads of sunshine! What you are looking at:

the Mister and Mississippi concert at Rotown! they rocked the place! you heard a little bit about them from me in this post HERE, but I guess there will be more in the future. i'm a fan! yaaay! // a slow saturday selfie ... // acing like a tourist in my own town. i love this spot in historic delfshaven, and it's so close to my home // Roel's cousin Erik ran the full marathon in Rotterdam, what an achievement! proud! // de Hef, Rotterdam, beauty // pre-easter brunch with the family on saturday and... // ...easter high tea with my friends on monday // little Fee is getting so big! cutie! // my pre-easter outfit // Daisy and me at Motel Mozaique. after 3 years in a row you can call it a tradition, right? ♥ // pink leather and daisies on a bright summer day '

So, what are you up to this week? I'm counting the days 'till friday (payday) and saturday (kingsday = Oranjebitter Festival!). What are your plans?

Populaire posts