DIARY: 18


My world through an Instagram filter:

baby Felix with auntie George and auntie Lin on his first birthday party. can't believe my little love bug is one year old already! // pink leather OOTD... ♥ // it's a hard knock blogger life with a cat like Twiggy! // chai latte and a chocolate iced latte with Sanne at the Tea Lab, loving those afternoons! // yeah, he hates selfies. but he made an exception for me in Paris :) // Gijssie! so happy we were home again after our weekend in Paris // the Tea Lab again! with Marinke and Desiree, a tuesday well spent! // going to a concert with Roel last friday night. the GOASTT feat. Sean Lennon (yes, John's son!) and Charlotte Kemp Muhl, very awesome! // baby Madelief, cutie // from where I stand in a maxidress and ponyhair slip-ons // at the presentation of a new TV-show. I had a little part in the preparation of an episode. cool to be on the Media Park for a day! // the weather is still so great, a perfect indian summer. I could even wear this all white outfit last saturday!















Populaire posts